Shopping on Boxing Day in Australia gives you the opportunity to buy yourself all the presents that Santa forgot.
Whether you’ve been wanting to restock your wardrobe, turn your house into the smartest home in the neighbourhood or bankrupt yourself on a monster gaming rig, December 26th is the time to do it.
Once upon a time you had to brave the brick and mortar stores to get the best deals, but thanks to the wonders of the internet, now you can bargain-hunt from the comfort of your couch.
While online shopping is great for things like tech and electronics, you might want to head in-store if you actually want your clothes to fit you. Shoppers that head in-store will also be able to negotiate deals that aren’t available online.
If you want to be a real Boxing Day ninja, why not head in-store in the morning and then jump online when you’re home? It’s hitting two birds with one credit card stone.
Whatever you choose, to save you the time we’ve collected the best deals on Boxing Day 2018.
Fashion and cosmetics deals
- David Jones: Up to 50% off fashion, shoes, accessories and more.
- Cotton On: 50% off 1000s of styles.
- Boohoo: 50% off everything online
- Princess Polly: Up to 70% off 1000s of styles + free express shipping
- The Iconic: Up to 50% over 30,000 items.
- PrettyLittleThing: 40% off everything
- General Pants Co: Dresses from $30
- City Beach: Up to 70% off
- Rebel Sport: Buy one, get 50% off all clothing, 40% off selected footwear
- Missguided: up to 75% off summer styles
- Asos: Up to 50% off fashion
- Glue: Converse, Superga and Nike from $50
- Catch: Up to 50-90% off Boxing Day sales event
- New Balance: Up to 70% off selected styles
- Forever New: up to 50% off over 400 styles
- Lacoste: up to 50% off sitewide
- Kathmandu: extra 10% off hiking gear
- Bonds: 40% off site-wide + free shipping
- Rusty: 50% off styles across all categories
- Sephora: 50% off selected items
- Ben Sherman: 50% off site-wide
- Billini: up to 50% off selected styles
- Nautica: 40% off site-wide
- Culture Kings: up to 70% off in-store and online
- Student Flights: Up to 15% off tours
- Jetstar: Sydney to Ho Chi Minh City from $209 one way.
- Qantas: domestic flights from $99
- Virgin Australia: flights to Christchurch from $219
- Qatar Airways: European destinations on sale until January 7, 2019.
- Scoot: Sydney and Melbourne to Tokyo and Osaka from $219
- Helloworld: Sydney to Los Angeles from $900 return
- STA Travel: 30% off Galapagos and Peru small group adventures
- Flight Centre: Sydney to Rome on Singapore Airlines from $999 return
- Webjet: flights and three nights’ accommodation on the Gold Coast from $259
- Skyscanner: Sydney to Melbourne from $51 one way.
Tech and gaming deals
- Dell: Up to $1,200 off + Free Alienware gaming mouse on all gaming laptops
- Sony: Up to 46% off PlayStation +50% off soundbars
- The Good Guys: Up to 40% off appliances, computers, cameras and more.
- Microsoft: up to 20% off Bose audio, $500 off selected Dell & ASUS PCs
- Amazon AU: huge discounts on consoles, video games and tech gadgets.
- Target: 20% off DVDs and Blu-rays
- Ebay: 20% off tech sales
- JBL: 26% off headphones
- Lenovo: up to 50% off selected PCs
- GoPro: Free 32GB card with any Hero7 purchase
- Newegg: free shipping to Australia
- Razer: up to $300 off Razer phone
- JB Hi-Fi: massive sales on Nokia smartphones, 10% off Apple computers, 15% off Microsoft Surface Pros.
- Amazon AU: Up to 70% off homewares, toys, gadgets, beauty and more.
- Target: 20% off personal care, beauty and entertainment
- House: Up off 70% sale + free shipping sitewide
- Chemist Warehouse: 50% off Go Healthy and Blackmores ranges
- Udemy: up to 90% off courses
- Book Depository: up to 60% off bestsellers
- The Body Shop: up to 50% off
- BCF: up to 60% off
- Booktopia: up to 90% off selected titles
- CrackaWines: over 100 wines from $4.99
- T2: up to 50% off selected items
Happy bargain hunting!